Welcome To Adnan Osteopathy – Ottawa Yosteotherapy Clinic!
Adnan Tahirovic is a licensed osteopath (D.O.M.P), licensed massage therapist (Shiatsu, Swedish, and Tui na – one of the oldest forms of manual therapy), certified yoga therapist, internationally known Yoga teacher, and a former professional athlete, practicing downtown Ottawa, Ontario.
Adnan uses a wide range of non-invasive manual techniques such as deep tissue massage, assisted stretching, MET-muscle energy techniques, and other osteopathic techniques to relieve lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and other musculoskeletal disorders. Adnan works with the body to enhance its natural ability to self-regulate and self-heal. He treats the person as a whole rather than a specific disorder. His approach to treatment has been trademarked as Yosteo Yoga & Structural Therapy.
If you are experiencing a neuromusculoskeletal disorder, or dealing with acute or chronic pain, including the following conditions, Adnan can help:
- Acute and chronic back pain, including lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches: migraine and tension
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist pain
- Joint pain, including hip and knee pain from degenerative joint diseases, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or disc degenerative disease
- Sciatica, tingling, and numbness
- Muscle spasms, strains, and ligamentous sprains
- TMJ/jaw problems and clenching
- Sports injuries and tensions
- Whiplash (from car accident or sports)
Adnan will assist you with getting back to your daily life, including your favourite sport activities, within a reasonable timeframe.
Take the first step, call, text or email us and let Adnan do the rest!
Adnan is fluent in English and French and has a working knowledge of Mandarin.